PRIMAL DRAG 65 V2 SUPREME ENGINE PACKAGE
The TAYLOR 65 SUPREME has been our most popular engine of the last couple of years, its short stroke and big bore make it easy to start, yet due to our unique tech, can still deliver more top end output than competition 70cc+.
This Complete 65 Dragster engine package comes with everything you need to fit the billet
reed engine into your car and get down the track! Hooks right up to the HD dragster clutch bell
and carrier so you can make use of the full range of gearing and 2-speed options available.
Also you have the choice to upgrade to our world record setting V3 62mm Clutch system to get the power down. This will then require the use of blackbone gears.
The WJ71 carb will come preset on rich settings ready for bedding-in the engine while you get
used to the massive increase in Horsepower and torque. You will be supplied a free Yamadude linkage set
Now shipping with our updated V2 Crankcases and V2 Ignition System: Improved internal transfer flow, updated primary compression ratio, Japanese Oppama Ignition system with a host of benefits including reduced overall weight and finally improved finishing around 3D milling faces for an even better than our already industry leading machining.
65 V2 SUPREME Dragster Package Spec list:
- 65cc Billet Reed Engine
- TAYLOR Custom SUPREME Cylinder.
- Custom made lightweight full circle crankshaft.
- TAYLOR Dragster Fitment Side Pipe.
- V2 Oppama Ignition System for less weight, better spark and more reliability
- TAYLOR V Force Reed System with 8 custom high tension carbon-fibre petals.
- Mod WJ71 Carb
- TAYLOR BILLET HD PULL STARTER
- Ram Air Dual layer Air Filter
- UFC Sintered Steel Clutch set
- Custom Primal Dragster LH Engine brace from 3mm stainless steel.
- Custom Billet Rear engine bracket which replaces the stock mount.
- The famous TAYLOR Official Hat
- Yamadude linkage
NB. Fitment into the Dragster is extremely simple, we provide all the required fitment brackets to replace the ones which suit the stock engine. The pipe attaches via supplied bracket to two existing threaded holes in the side rail of the car. The only part that requires modding is the plastic cage, you can either remove it, or as per photos cut off one of the 3 legs so that it still looks consistent and just misses the carb.
Custom Anodising is available in all colours and even Dual Colour Splash anodising! Please just get in touch after placing an order to discuss.