PRIMAL DRAGSTER RCMAX71 SUPREME ENGINE PACKAGE
The RCMAX 71 is a legendary engine in our range, proven over many years and recently taken to the next level with our Game Changing Supreme Cylinder!
This Complete 71 Dragster engine package comes with everything you need to fit the billet
reed engine into your car and get down the track! This engine is for experienced users only and comes with our world record holding V3 62mm clutch system plus all new fitting brackets to replace the stock ones on both sides of the car!
The WJ71 carb will come preset on rich settings ready for bedding-in the engine while you get
used to the massive increase in Horsepower and torque. You will be supplied a free Yamadude linkage set so you can make up your linkage similar (or better!) than we have done as an example in the photos.
71 SUPREME Dragster Package Spec list:
- 71cc Billet Reed Engine
- RCMAX Custom SUPREME Cylinder.
- RCMAX Custom made lightweight full circle crankshaft.
- RCMAX Dragster Fitment Side Pipe.
- RCMK High-rpm ignition system.
- RCMAX V Force Reed System with 8 custom high tension carbon-fibre petals.
- Mod WJ71 Carb
- RCMAX BILLET HD PULL STARTER
- Ram Air Dual layer Air Filter
- Complete V3 62mm Clutch system
- Custom Primal Dragster LH Engine brace from 3mm stainless steel
- Custom Primal Dragster RH Engine brace from 4mm stainless steel to brace against the torque.
- Custom Billet Rear engine bracket which replaces the stock mount.
- The famous RCMAX Official Hat
- Yamadude linkage
NB. Fitment into the Dragster is straight forward, we provide all the required fitment brackets to replace the ones which suit the stock engine. The pipe attaches via supplied bracket to two existing threaded holes in the side rail of the car. The only part that requires modding is the plastic cage, you can either remove it, or as per photos cut off one of the 3 legs so that it still looks consistent and just misses the carb.
Custom Anodising is available in all colours and even Dual Colour Splash anodising! Please just get in touch after placing an order to discuss.